ADSM-L

Re: What manuals are given in adsm class?

1997-04-23 09:57:52
Subject: Re: What manuals are given in adsm class?
From: Cyndi Wood x7440 <SNOCKW AT VMS.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:57:52 -0400
        Hi Russ,

        When I took the class in December they didn't give us any
        manuals. We got a Student Notebook which they did the lecture
        from and a Workbook for the labs. I was a bit disappointed
        that we didn't get the manuals since they don't come with the
        sofware (in paper form).

                        Cyndi

 Cyndi Wood                      SAS Institute Inc.
 snockw AT vms.sas DOT com              SAS Campus Drive
 VAX Systems Support             E217
 (919)677-8000 x7440             Cary, NC 27513