ADSM-L

Re: ADSM: performance problems on Novell 3.12 clients

1997-04-23 03:30:47
Subject: Re: ADSM: performance problems on Novell 3.12 clients
From: Lambros Rizos <rizos AT PFLANZENBAU.UNI-KIEL DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:30:47 +0200
This is't an answer,only an example:
   I have a management class for -2- clients.
They send the files to diskpool, but files > 1 MB go to the tape pool.
I schedule the class, both clients starts at the same time and of curse
both requieres a tape (coloc. enabled).
The server is for the most time idle, because the tape drive is
 mounting/unmounting tapes for the -2- clients. The transferrate is ...
forget it.