ADSM-L

Re: Admin Schedule -Reply

2015-10-04 18:08:48
Subject: Re: Admin Schedule -Reply
From: David Ong[SMTP:david AT BABYONG.NSC DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Jane,
Do you actually have this running successfully in an admin schedule? I can
issue the backup command directly via command line. I am trying to automate
it with an admin schedule defined in the server rather than some external
cron jobs and have not been successful at it. So I was curious if anybody
else has run into a similar problem. This is how my schedules look like:
adsm> q sched bk* type=admin f=d

                 Schedule Name: BK-DRDISK
                       Command: backup stgp drdisk offsite
               Start Date/Time: 04/21/1997 10:00:00
                      Duration: 1 Hour(s)
                        Period: 1 Day(s)
                   Day of Week: Any
                    Expiration:
                       Active?: Yes
Last Update by (administrator): DAVID
         Last Update Date/Time: 04/21/1997 10:35:42

                 Schedule Name: BK-DRPOOL
                       Command: backup stgp drpool offsite
               Start Date/Time: 04/21/1997 11:00:00
                      Duration: 1 Hour(s)
                        Period: 1 Day(s)
                   Day of Week: Any
                    Expiration:
                       Active?: Yes
Last Update by (administrator): DAVID
         Last Update Date/Time: 04/21/1997 10:35:31