ADSM-L

Restart Backup Storage Pool

1997-04-21 17:04:39
Subject: Restart Backup Storage Pool
From: Francisco Franco <francisco.franco AT HYDRO.ON DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:04:39 -0400
Hi Folks,

Recently we moved to higher capacity tapes (THANKS to the list for
all the help) and now we have enough slots in our 7331 tape jukebox
allowing us to do a backup of our storage pool.  The problem that I
run into is that the backing up of our tapepool to our copypool
takes so long that it eventually gets interrupted for some reason or
another.

My question(s) are, can I resume the copy process where I left off
(if so how) and/or if I re-initiate the backup storage pool process
will it append to my current target pool or will it overwrite?

Any help/insight would be appreciated.

Francisco
x9477
--
Francisco Franco                e-mail: francisco.franco AT hydro.on DOT ca
Francisco Franco                e-mail: francisco.franco AT hydro.on DOT ca