ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-04-21 06:44:00
From: Graham Penrose <graham_penrose AT IE.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 06:44:00 EDT
           Graham Penrose, IBM Ireland Ltd.,
Date:     21/04/97 12:00 PM
Subject:  Re:

Graham Penrose
18-04-97 11:56 AM

To: interner @ ibmmail @ gateway2
cc:
Security:  -

Graham Penrose, IBM Ireland Ltd.,
Technical Services Group,
Room 431, Oldbrook House.

Message:

Can anyone tell me if there are any plans to change the OS/2 Lotus
Notes Agent to maintain file folders and views after an incremental
restore. I have a number of customers who feel that this is a major
omission in the Agent and are keen to find out if there are any plans
to address it.

Regards,
Graham.

General Line : +353-(0)1-6603744 extn 505515
Direct Line : +353-(0)1-616-4680
Fax : +353-(0)1-6681348
VNET : PENROSEG at DUBVM1
IBM Network  : PENROSEG@IBMIE
Inter Enterprise Address  : IEIBMFAP at IBMMAIL
Internet E-Mail  : graham_penrose AT ie.ibm DOT com