ADSM-L

AW: Restore D: on E:

1997-04-21 07:07:18
Subject: AW: Restore D: on E:
From: "Bartl, Michael" <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:07:18 +0100
Hi Francis,
Assuming you've startet the commandline-client (dsmc) directly on the
Workstation to which you want to restore, here's what to do:
restore -subdir=yes d:\*.* e:\

When using another Workstation to perform the restore, you can do the
restore for Node "MyNode" and volume "MyNode_D" with this command:
(first do a NETUSE x: \\MyNode\E$)
restore -subdir=yes -fromnode=MyNode {MyNode_D}\*.* x:\

Greetings from Munich,
Michael Bartl