ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:08:48
     Well, ya'all keep your fingers crossed for me...
     We're doing a disaster test over this weekend of the operating system
     and application programs.  As luck would have it... ADSM falls in
     there somewhere.  (Oh, this is our MVS system)  One bright side is
     that if I get ADSM up and running fine during this test I'll get to
     request that the novell folks and unix folks test their plans during
     the next one.  Ooops, probably with my luck the unix environment they
     will want to see recovered from MVS ADSM will be one of the AIX ADSM
     environments. Sigh...
     later
          Dwight

--MimeMultipartBoundary--