ADSM-L

Re: does using HSM under ADSM make it impossible to do mksys

1997-04-18 12:41:34
Subject: Re: does using HSM under ADSM make it impossible to do mksys
From: Matt Anglin <anglin AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:41:34 -0400
Classification:
Prologue: From the desk of  Matt Anglin, ADSM Development
Epilogue:

A week or so ago, I suggested that the people having mksysb problems remove the
"nodename = -" parameter from the failing HSM file systems in
/etc/filesystems.  Has anyone tried that yet, and does it fix the problem?

Matt Anglin
ADSM Development

        owner-adsm-l @ VM.MARIST.EDU
        04-07-97 06:47 AM