ADSM-L

Re: Disaster recovery

1997-04-18 07:19:12
Subject: Re: Disaster recovery
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 07:19:12 -0400
Julie,
        I know of no simple way to do what you want.   I know it's a little
kludgy but you could create separate corresponding onsite and offsite
storagepools based upon these different offices and/or buildings and use
the storagepool name as a way of identifying what tapes belong to who -
this wouldn't break it down on a server by server basis but might help
somewhat.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com