ADSM-L

Limit to number of schedules?

1997-04-17 17:48:54
Subject: Limit to number of schedules?
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 14:48:54 -0700
Is there any limit to the number of schedules of which a client
node may be a member?

I've got a file server with a dozen file systems on it. I've
defined a nightly incremental schedule for each of those
filesystems. When I check the schedule log, there doesn't seem to
be a single day in the last week in which all twelve of the
schedules were picked up. Have I reached some magical limit?

 -- Tom

"If I could dot the 'i' in a Michigan     Thomas A. La Porte
 game and the good lord came to take me   Archivist, Feature Animation
 the next day ... at least I could        DreamWorks SKG
 die happy." - Beano Cook, ESPN           <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>