ADSM-L

How can I get TSO Admin client -Reply

1997-04-17 13:34:27
Subject: How can I get TSO Admin client -Reply
From: Jane Dagostino-Snyder <j-dago AT CAFE.TC.UMN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:34:27 -0600
I think that is correct.   Once the MVS Server is installed, to use the TSO
admin client you must install this peice seperately using SMPE on your
MVS mainframe.   Then you need to write a clist or rexx program to start
up the TSO admin command line.    We did that here... There  is samples
in the MVS reference manuals to do this and IBM aslo assisted us with
this with other sample code as we were having problems.   Jane