ADSM-L

Analysis tool for dsmaccnt.log

1997-04-16 11:55:49
Subject: Analysis tool for dsmaccnt.log
From: Matthew Warren <mwarren AT OSMF.BT.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 16:55:49 +0100
Hello All,

        I have written a C program that will look at the dsmaccnt.log and
report on information in there. You can analyse single clients over periods of
time, or many clients over a given time, or 1 client one day etc....

Its slightly eccentric, but as long as its eccentricities are known then they
dont hamper program operation.

Its no majestic piece of work, but it works.

I will send anyone who requests it the source code. Its not large, uses no
silly C tricks, and you can do anything you like with it, solong as my names in
the bit of code I wrote :)

Just email me mwarren AT osmf.bt.co DOT uk and Ill send you the source and (a
bit of) documentation.