ADSM-L

license question

1997-04-16 11:24:02
Subject: license question
From: Mike Knight <knightm AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:24:02 EDT
From: Mike Knight, IBM GS Central, (314)234-5096, KNIGHTM at ISSCVM
Inet:                                             KNIGHTM AT VNET.IBM DOT COM
 On Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:16:31 EDT, Thomas Bartiromo asked:

>When rebuilding an ADSM server 2.1.5.10 AIX 4.1, I'm trying to
>register the license keys and I receive the following message :
>ANR9618E  -  Registration is not supported on this server
>ANS5102I  -  Return Code 3

I issued "HELP 9618" and the message says, "the authorization module
cannot be found".  Did you install "adsmlicense.base.obj"?  I don't know
if it is needed, but I install it since it sounds like it would be.

     Mike (Just another user) Knight