ADSM-L

Q: Analysis Tool for ADSM/HSM Accounting Records

1997-04-16 03:09:29
Subject: Q: Analysis Tool for ADSM/HSM Accounting Records
From: "Andreas.Landhaeusser AT DLR DOT De" <Andreas.Landhaeusser AT DLR DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:09:29 +0200
Hi,

I am running a ADSM/HSM client (2.1.0.6G) on an AIX 4.1.4 System. This
system acts as the fileserver for our Supercomputer NEC SX-4. The client
backs up and migrates to an AIX System running the ADSM Server (2.1.0.10)
connected to a NTP tape robot.

I'm interested in daily information on a filesystem basis, for example:

o       How much data has been migrated from client TO the ADSM-server
o       How much data has been recalled FROM the ADSM-server to the client

Backup is no Problem, dsmc schedule delivers this info.

Anyone out there, who has such a tool?

I'm asking, because I do not want to reinvent the wheel, may be I'll work
on the color of the wheel :-)

        TIA

        Andreas

|       Andreas Landhaeusser                                           |
|       Deutsche Forschungsanstalt fuer Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR) |
|       Bunsenstr. 10                                                  |
|       D-37073 Goettingen                                             |
|       Germany                                                        |
|       Phone: +49 551 7092379  EMail: Andreas.Landhaeusser AT DLR DOT De     |