ADSM-L

Does scheduled command information get written to a log?

1997-04-15 20:21:07
Subject: Does scheduled command information get written to a log?
From: Dianne Sharp <DSHARP AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:21:07 +1200
We are currently running ADSM Server V1 for MVS and are upgrading to V2
shortly.  I understand that you can schedule Admin commands, including
restores with V2.

Do the results of these commands get logged to the DSMSCHED.LOG?

Specifically, would I know how many files were restored, how many failed
and how long it took from a scheduled restore?

Dianne Sharp
Operations Analyst
ISS CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Ext 4208