ADSM-L

-deletedirs?

1997-04-14 18:04:24
Subject: -deletedirs?
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 15:04:24 -0700
Is there any clean way to delete the directories when doing an
archive with the -deletefiles option?

In writing some perl scripts to move completed projects off the
network, I find myself having to exec an "rm -rf" on a directory
structure that I've just archived (i.e. a set of empty
directories). I was just wondering if there was any way for ADSM
to go ahead and delete all of the directories, as well as the
files?

 -- Tom

"If I could dot the 'i' in a Michigan     Thomas A. La Porte
 game and the good lord came to take me   Archivist, Feature Animation
 the next day ... at least I could        DreamWorks SKG
 die happy." - Beano Cook, ESPN           <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>