ADSM-L

ADSM Version 3 Netware client GUI ???

1997-04-13 11:15:29
Subject: ADSM Version 3 Netware client GUI ???
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 11:15:29 -0400
One of the big complaints I get from my ADSM Netware users is the lack
of a graphical interface. (I guess the fact that Netware itself doesn't
have a GUI isn't a problem for them :-)    Will there be some sort of
GUI interface (i.e. via Webshell) for the ADSM Netware client in Version
3 ???

Thanks...
Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com