ADSM-L

Re: Question regarding update of DOMAIN parameter

1997-04-11 19:29:45
Subject: Re: Question regarding update of DOMAIN parameter
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:29:45 -0700
Did you restart the scheduler at the client side after making a
change to the dsm.opt file?

I believe the options files (dsm.sys and dsm.opt) are only read
in when the dsmc process is started. Any changes to the files do
not take effect until the process is restarted.

 -- Tom

"If I could dot the 'i' in a Michigan     Thomas A. La Porte
 game and the good lord came to take me   Archivist, Feature Animation
 the next day ... at least I could        DreamWorks SKG
 die happy." - Beano Cook, ESPN           <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>