ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Server for HP

1997-04-11 15:52:52
Subject: Re: ADSM Server for HP
From: Jim Riehl <JIMBO AT SANJOSE.VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 12:52:52 -0700
Wayne Schumack writes:

This is the latest fix level of the client for HPUX, not the Server.

 > Try downloading from:
 > ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v2r1/hpux/
 > Regards.
 > Wayne

Checkout the adsm home page for Evaluation versions of both the
recently announced ADSM Version 2.6 Servers for HPUX and Sun Solaris.

http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/adsmhome.htm

....Jim Riehl ADSM Server Development