ADSM-L

Re: Large ADSM installations

1997-04-11 15:10:52
Subject: Re: Large ADSM installations
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 14:10:52 -0500
Yes, we have only about 3 GB of index and I think that is excessive.  We
are committed to keeping unlimited versions for just over 18 months
(thats one refueling cycle).  We are only half way to the next refuel.
I know all the specs are published, but I was not prepared for 3 or 4
3390 dasd volumes of index.

Ron Clendenny  <rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>
Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
Fulton, Missouri

"All you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be." - Roger
Waters