ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler access denied on NT

1997-04-08 08:12:45
Subject: Re: Scheduler access denied on NT
From: dan thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 07:12:45 -0500
Matthias,

  This is a very interesting problem.  It sounds like a NT security issue,
don't you think.  I would be interested if you could temporarily turn on
auditing on the security failures on the machine and then attempt the
backup using the service.

You also may attempt to verify that security is the problem by temporarily
having the service run with the same user account as the interactive
session that can successfully do the backup.  This should be interesting.

Dan T.