ADSM-L

Re: Disaster test

1997-04-07 06:52:54
Subject: Re: Disaster test
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 06:52:54 -0400
This depends... if you're dealing with very large files then it should
go quickly.  If, on the other hand you're dealing with 1,000's of small
files, it will take a LOT longer.  When we were migrating from MVS to
AIX, exporting our database servers (very large files), went at about
2.5 GB per hour.  Our Netware servers went a lot slower.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com