ADSM-L

Source for adsmpipe

1997-04-04 11:33:36
Subject: Source for adsmpipe
From: Tom Denier <tom AT STAFF.UDC.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 11:33:36 -0500
I am interested in experimenting with adsmpipe. The previous custodian
of my copy of the "Using ADSM to Back Up Databases" removed the diskette
with the adsmpipe source, and I have no idea where he put it. In the
absence of the diskette I have been trying to obtain the code from
ftp.almaden.ibm.com. Attempts to connect to this system have consistently
failed with the message:

ftp: connect: A remote host did not respond within the timeout period.

Does anyone know of a network source for adsmpipe that actually
works?