ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:08:47

Of coarse it is possible.  At least that is the way I have set up my ADSM
environment.  A dedicated disk subsystem is allocated just for the backup
and archive disk storage pools.  After ADSM is up and running, and your EMC
3700 disk subsystem is available to the system, define storage pool volumes
to this subsystem by first formatting the disk space using DSMFMT utility
and later define volumes using DEFINE VOLUME.

Naveed.

 (Embedded
 image moved   michael.j.hsu @ AC.COM ("michael.j.hsu")
 to file:      04/03/97 07:00 PM