ADSM-L

Re: HELP - Files Missing after Netware Client Restore

1997-04-04 08:26:04
Subject: Re: HELP - Files Missing after Netware Client Restore
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 07:26:04 -0600
Dianne,
Your understanding of the LATEST parm is correct.  All your active files
(and more) should have been restored - perhaps much more.

Ron Clendenny  <rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>
Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
Fulton, Missouri

"The difference between a madman and me is that I am not mad" - Salvador
Dali