ADSM-L

Re: Location of Storage Pool

1997-04-04 08:04:14
Subject: Re: Location of Storage Pool
From: "Schumack, Wayne" <SchuW01 AT NORWEST DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 07:04:14 -0600
As long as your server platrform can communicate (SCSI, I presume) with
the EMC storage you should be able to define your storage pools on the
3700 with no problems.  The 3700 should look like it is part of the
server platform's 'native disk'.
Regards.
Wayne Schumack
Norwest Corp.

"I don't do drugs.  I am drugs."      Salvador Dali