ADSM-L

NT 3.51 scheduled backups

1997-04-03 10:37:01
Subject: NT 3.51 scheduled backups
From: Joseph Murphy <JOSEPH.MURPHY AT BCBSSC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 10:37:01 -0500
We have recently installed ADSM on WINNT 3.51 client. Sometimes it
works fine as a scheduled event. Other times it does not. I cannot
find anything consistent. There is nothing in my error logs other
than the fact the schedule is not invoked.

All other NetWare client work fine, but NT seems to be more
particular. Has anyone else experienced this on NT clients? Any
pointers?

Help. I need daily backups on this server. The data is critical.