ADSM-L

Re: ADSM

1997-04-01 07:59:59
Subject: Re: ADSM
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 07:59:59 -0500
Lee,
        I would define new recovery logs and databases on the RAMAC/2 DASD,
making them the same size as the databases and recovery logs.  Do not
extend either, however.  Then it's just a matter of deleting the
database and recovery logs on the 3380's with the DELETE DBVOLUME and
DELETE LOGVOLUME commands.  As for the storage volumes, define new
storage volumes on the RAMAC/2 DASD, mark the ones on the 3380s
readonly, then use MOVE DATA commands to clear off the old storage
volumes.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com