ADSM-L

Support for Solaris 2.5.1

1997-03-28 17:35:10
Subject: Support for Solaris 2.5.1
From: Mike Knight <knightm AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 17:35:10 EST
From: Mike Knight, IBM GS Central, (314)234-5096, KNIGHTM at ISSCVM
Inet:                                             KNIGHTM AT VNET.IBM DOT COM

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997 11:17:26 -0800, Frank Rehor asked:

>Sometime back there was word that support for the Solaris 2.5.1 client
>would be available today, March 28.  In looking at the ftp site
>(ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v2r1/sun/sol25/) I don't see any
>reference to the new support.  Does anybody have any news?

Mj Lopatin announced this a month ago.  An extract from his detailed
announcement follows.  The README files do not mention 2.5.1.  I installed
IP20999 on a test 2.5.1 box, but haven't had time to put it in production.

       Mike (Not ADSM support) Knight