ADSM-L

Netware 4.02 TCP/IP Error

2015-10-04 18:09:30
Subject: Netware 4.02 TCP/IP Error
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 3/24/97 4:00PM
I am not a Netware 4.x guru by any means, but the thing I noticed from your
sample, based on my NetWare 3.x experience is that there is no gateway
specified on the bind statement (gate=<  >).  Perhaps you were just over eager
setting up the sample, but if it really isn't there, you would get failures
assuming that the ADSM server is on another segment of your IP network.......

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com