ADSM-L

Re: ADSM bounce after TCPIP outage

1997-03-20 14:33:17
Subject: Re: ADSM bounce after TCPIP outage
From: dan thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:33:17 -0600
Khiem,

   These are some good questions.  I would assume that a migration task
will evaluate its high and low thresholds and only restart if the current
utilization is above its high threshold.  I have no experience with
tapecopy and would guess that it must be kicked off again.  Perhaps someone
with experience will give some guidance.

Keep safe.