ADSM-L

Re: NT Admin GUI Problem?

1997-03-19 12:48:40
Subject: Re: NT Admin GUI Problem?
From: Mike Dile <mikedile AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:48:40 -0500
Classification:
Prologue: Mike Dile
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
Phone: (408)256-3637
Internal: mikedile@ibmusm51
Internet: mikedile AT us.ibm DOT com
Epilogue:

Jerry,

I've duplicated the problem you described on the PTF6 level
Win32 Admin GUI.  Please open a problem with support and in the
meantime we'll work on getting it fixed.  Evidently the
shared dynamic radio button is not being processed when selected.
(The other radio buttons are processed correctly as you can see
the backup copy group list box refresh when you press apply).
As a work around you can use another Admin GUI (as you did) or
use the command line client to perform this particular update.

Regards,

Mike Dile
ADSM Client Development