ADSM-L

Off the air this weekend

1997-03-14 15:13:22
Subject: Off the air this weekend
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:13:22 EST
I have just found out that Marist will be going "off the air" for a period
of time this weekend.  Our Internet provider will be doing some work on
the router which connects us to the Internet from 11PM through 2AM EST
Sunday, 3/16.  Therefore, during that time, e-mail to and from ADSM-L
will be delayed until the connection is back up.  You can still post
to the list, however, the note will not go through immediately.  Also,
the list logs will not be available via the web or the LISTSERV interface.

For most of us in the Northern Hemisphere, this won't be a huge problem as
we will be sleeping (hopefully).  However, we have a lot of subscribers from
other parts of the world and I wanted to be sure you were aware of the
service interruption.

Martha