ADSM-L

Integrated backup

1997-03-13 22:46:22
Subject: Integrated backup
From: "Rafael J. Goldschmidt" <Rafagold AT CANOPUS.COM DOT AR>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 22:46:22 EST
Hi everybody!
I have a customer who wants an integrated backup.  They have an AS/400
to work as ADSM server, they have Novell and Win NT which will be the
ADSM backup clients.  They want to integrate this with the AS/400 backup
(perhaps using BRMS/400).
The customer wants to have a list of all objects backed up independent
of the platform (AS/400 or Novell or Win NT).  I suggested the
possibility of integrating the ADSM and BRMS databases.
Has somebody in the cyberspace experience or knowledge or good ideas or
suggestions with this?
Thank you very much!

Rafael J. Goldschmidt
Buenos Aires, Argentina