ADSM-L

Re: file access time update

1997-03-11 12:34:27
Subject: Re: file access time update
From: "Ken R. Collop" <collop AT SEATTLEU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 09:34:27 -0800
I agree with Richard.  An atime/ctime option would be very valuable to
this institution.  I get complaints from my e-mail users continuously.

Ken Collop                      Internet: collop AT seattleu DOT edu
Systems Manager                 Phone:    (206) 296-5558
Seattle University              Fax:      (206) 296-5561
Seattle, WA 98122