ADSM-L

Is there a restore "newer" option?

1997-03-10 21:05:41
Subject: Is there a restore "newer" option?
From: Francisco Reyes <reyesf AT SUPER.ZIPPO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 22:05:41 -0400
I had to my my first major restores from ADSM a few days back. I was
very dissapointed at the lack of options I found (I was using an old
1.X manual though). I am going to check the online manuals for any
options on replace newer or replace newer than a date. Are there any
options for this?

The restore was to a development/test server and many of the files
which were on that netware server had not changed so I was very
disappointed I had to restore everything.