ADSM-L

ADSM & SAP Backint interface..

1997-03-10 12:10:25
Subject: ADSM & SAP Backint interface..
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:10:25 -0500
Hi,
        We recently installed the SAP Backint interface for ADSM for 2 SAP
systems running on HPUX servers.  The backups/archives were simple to
setup but we're having problems trying to list the backups (backint -p
init<SID>.utl -f inquire) and, for that matter, trying to restore them.
I'm probably overlooking something obvious so I was hoping somebody
who's a little more SAP literate who subscribes to this list could tell
me what to check for before contacting support..  The ADSM client code
is at 2.1.06, server is at 2.1.5.12, and the SAP interface is at version
1.3.3.a

Thanks..
Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com