ADSM-L

Re: How can I reach the client of a Novell server?

1997-03-10 08:25:47
Subject: Re: How can I reach the client of a Novell server?
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.UE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 07:25:47 -0600
Jerry, I think what Rafael was hoping for was something similar to
netware's ability to backup another netware adsm client through any
other netware adsm client.  We use this to backup netware 3.12 servers
through netware 4.1 servers so that we don't have to dink with 3.12's
client install or security.  I can see where a "bank shot" like this
would be useful for other platforms.

Ron Clendenny <rdclendenny AT cal.ue DOT com>
Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
Fulton, Missouri