ADSM-L

sch and error log pruning

2015-10-04 18:09:29
Subject: sch and error log pruning
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 3/6/97 10:26AM
The two statements you want to add to the DSM.OPT file are

    ERRORLOGR xx
    SCHEDLOGR xx

We haev always set them at 7, and it seems to work - the only problem I have
had is when someone on a Windows system wants to look at them, and they are
bigger than 32K (not often).  Notepad doesn't handle more than 32K, but Write,
or Wordpad works well.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com