ADSM-L

Re: Tape mounts

1997-03-05 12:03:57
Subject: Re: Tape mounts
From: "Larimer, Dave" <Dave_Larimer AT KNE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 10:03:57 -0700
Dear Frank,
        I have emailed Jim with a possible solution.  I have been using an
undocumented server option command called DEVNOREADCHECK.  This will
cause the server not to check for a ring whenever it does a process.  I
hope this helps.  I am also interested in forming a VM users group.
Would you be interested in joining in?

                                        Dave Larimer
                                        Dave_Larimer AT kne DOT com
                                        KNEnergy Inc.