ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-03-04 15:18:35
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 12:18:35 PST
Subject:ADSM Kansas City User Group
>Cyndie,
>
>Will this user group be made available via video conference
>and if so how can we get more detail on this?
>
>We are very interested in this presentation!

>Thank you and good luck with the presentation.
>
>Regards
>
>Christo Heuer
>Johannesburg
>South Africa
>Christoh AT absa.co DOT za

Christo, no, we won't be videotaping, and probably not coming soon to
South Africa (not that I wouldn't love to!).  I can mail you a hardcopy
but I'd also recommend getting the full redbook, Using ADSM to Back Up
Databases, SG24-4335-02.  It has everything everything except the
Lotus Notes (redbook SG24-4534), and Microsoft SQL Server/Exchange (not
in a formal redbook yet).
thanks,
Cyndie Behrens (IBM San Jose)