ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:09:29

Hi there,

Peter Dove from Open Microsystem suggested the following for my question:

1.  How to mark the database backup volumes offsite?
     Use the "update volhistory" command.

2.  How to reclaim the offsite tapes every 7 days?
     Use the "delete volhistory" command with with type=dbbackup

Naveed.
---------------------- Forwarded by Naveed Mustafa on 03/03/97 12:52 PM
 (Embedded
 (Embedded