ADSM-L

Re: export question

1997-03-02 15:12:21
Subject: Re: export question
From: jJane Walker <jawalke AT USWEST DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 13:12:21 -0700
Len,
What if you export with filedata=none , and make the physical tapes
available to your new server.
Insure that all data pertaining to that node has been migrated from any
disk storage pools to your tape storage pools prior to your export.  I
haven't ever tried this, but you can  try it and if it doesn't work your
original node (with data) is retained on the original server.
Jane