ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 Client Scheduling Component

1997-02-27 16:44:34
Subject: Re: OS/2 Client Scheduling Component
From: Lori Simcox <lsimcox AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:44:34 PST
>    1. We are attempting to backup an OS2 WARP SERVER client with a
>    commethod of Netbios.  When we start the client scheduling component
>    the client it appears as though the scheduled backup will occur at t
>    correct time. However when the backup time is reached, it displays a
>    error message as follows:
>
>       ANS4081S.. UNKNOWN SYSTEM ERROR -8233  PROGRAM ENDING. COMMAND WI
>                  BE RETRIED IN 20 MINUTES.
>
>        Then it attempts it again in 20 minutes and receives the same
>        error message.

Hi Tony,

Do you have the fixtest IP15809 for OS/2?  This fixed a problem
involving the scheduler and Netbios.  If you don't have this, you
can get it via the anonymous ftp server index.storsys.ibm.com under the
directory path /adsm/fixtest/v2r1/os2.  You need ip15809.3d1 and
ip15809.3d2 (and ip15809.3d5 if you use the API or the OS/2 Lotus
Notes Agent with Netbios).

Regards,

Lori Simcox
ADSM Client Development