ADSM-L

Re: ADSM NT4.0 and Seagate

1997-02-25 22:05:56
Subject: Re: ADSM NT4.0 and Seagate
From: "Hankard, William" <whankard AT TESENT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 22:05:56 -0500
Tim,

        Could you tell me what automated tape libraries support?   I am
assuming that the libraries that are supported are the same ones that
are supported under AIX.  However, these automated tape libraries are
either not supported under Windows NT 4.0, or not even in the Microsoft
HCL.  Do you know what environment that the engineers at IBM used to
test the NT version of ADSM in.  Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

                                                        thanks
                                                        bill hankard