ADSM-L

ADSM Server and IPX

1997-02-25 10:06:01
Subject: ADSM Server and IPX
From: Peter Talajic <pmt2f AT UOTTAWA DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:06:01 -0500
Hello everyone.

If you are running the ADSM Server v2.1.5.11, on AIX 4.1.5, and are using a
communication method of IPX, I would like to hear from you.  If you are
running something similar to this, I would like to hear from you.

I am currently installing a new ADSM server on a RS/6000 F40 with AIX 4.1.5.
Everything works well except for the IPX stack.  In the manual, it states
that one should use "AIX and NetBIOS Support/6000" or "AIX Connections" to
provide your server with the IPX stack.  I install AIX Connections and I'm
having no end of problems.  I would like to hear from people who might be
doing this, with one or the other product.

Thanks in advance.  Peter.