ADSM-L

Re: I meant ADSM Client for LinUx

1997-02-19 13:34:27
Subject: Re: I meant ADSM Client for LinUx
From: Baba Z Buehler <baba AT BECKMAN.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 12:34:27 -0600
Scott McCambly <scottad AT UNOPSYS DOT COM> writes:

> I suppose if I knew how to spell Linux I would have found the refrence
> in my forum archive :-).
>
> I did find the Linux HOWTO web site mentioned in the forum  earlier this year
> ,
> but I am still interested in hearing about anyones current experiences.

ADSM for SCO v2.1.0.5 has worked well for me with the 2.0.x kernels and the
2.0-960809 version of iBCS.  I'm running the SCO v2.1.0.6 client now, with the
2.0-970212 version of iBCS... for some reason I needed to use the dscameng.txt
file that came with the 2.1.0.5 client to get 2.1.0.6 working.

# Baba Z Buehler - 'Hackito Ergo Sum'
# Baba Z Buehler - 'Hackito Ergo Sum'
# Beckman Institute Systems Services, Urbana Illinois
#
#  "The world is not to be put in order, the world is order incarnate.
#   It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order." -- Henry Miller
#
# PGP public key on WWW homepage and key servers (key id: C13D8EE1)
# WWW: http://www.beckman.uiuc.edu/~baba/