ADSM-L

nt install problem

1997-02-18 18:18:17
Subject: nt install problem
From: "T. R. Rhodes" <TRR AT INEL DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 17:18:17 MDT
      ID TRR  MS 2604
      208-526-9903

 I down loaded the nt20993 fpt6G and installed it on an nt 4.0 workstation.

 The install went OK but when I tried to bring up the backup client or
 schedule I get a divide by zero error.  the install also stopped chameleon
 from working ( looks like some dll conflicts).

 Has anyone else had this problem or an idea to what I could be doing
 wrong.  This is the 1st time that ADSM has been installed on the workstation
 and the 1st time I have tried to install adsm on an nt workstation.

 Thank for any help.

tuner of the OMEGA SERVER
LMITC
mail trr AT inel DOT gov