ADSM-L

Re: Enhanced ADSM server

1997-02-18 11:26:10
Subject: Re: Enhanced ADSM server
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:26:10 -0500
No.
Enhanced Server is a separate product that provides some device drivers
for STK hardware and puts a front end on your dsmserv module.

We run Enhanced Server 2.1.5.4 on AIX 4.1.4, and it does not appear in
the list when you do a Q license.

The front end to dsmserv starts up two additional processes when dsmserv
is active.
You can see them by running:   ps -ef | grep dsm

They are:

/usr/lpp/adsmserv/SSI/ssi
/usr/lpp/adsmserv/SSI/mini_el