ADSM-L

Re: Different includes/excludes

1997-02-18 11:21:34
Subject: Re: Different includes/excludes
From: "Larimer, Dave" <Dave_Larimer AT KNE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 09:21:34 -0700
Dear Dave,
        Our UNIX administrator uses a script that renames one include/exclude
and then renames the other whichever he wishes to use in the backups.
He then uses a script to run the ADSM backup afterwords he runs the
rename script again to put things back the way they were.  I hope that
this helps.

                                                                        Dave
Larimer

Dave_Larimer AT kne DOT com